How to work with the plugin
General information on working with the plugin.
- 1.Open the plugin settings
WooCommerce -> Settings -> iikoCloud(tab
API-key. Click the
- 2.Go to the plugin page
WooCommerce -> iikoCloudand click the
- 3.Select the required organization and click the
- 4.Select the required terminal and click the
- 5.Select the desired groups and click the
Import Selected Groups and Productsbutton. The selected groups and products they contain will be uploaded to the site.
- 6.Click the
- 7.Select the city for which you want to load streets and click the
- 8.Click the
Get Payment Typesbutton.
- 9.Click the
Update Webhooks Settingsbutton.
- 10.Enter the default street name in the plugin settings (tab
Export). It will be used when the client enters a street name that is not in iiko. This street must be added to iiko.
- 11.Fill in the WooCommerce payment method codes corresponding to the iiko payment types in the plugin settings (tab
Payment). For example, the settings for the standard
Cashpayment method are available at
codstands for the
Import nomenclature automaticallyand set recurrence period in the plugin settings (tab
Auto import) if you want to use it.
Use webhooksand check
StopListUpdatein the plugin settings (tab
Webhooks) if you want to use it.
- 14.Orders are exported to iiko automatically when placing orders on the website.
- 1.You can upload an item to the site without selecting a terminal, but it is impossible to export orders to iiko without specifying a terminal.
- 2.Groups highlighted in green are optional to load, since these are modifier groups loaded as individual attributes of goods. Strikethrough groups - marked for deletion in iiko.
- 3.The plugin settings contain the names and IDs of the selected organization, terminal and city, as well as the number of loaded streets. These fields are not available for editing in the plugin settings and are filled in automatically:
- the name and ID of the organization and the terminal - by clicking on the
- city name and ID, as well as the number of loaded streets - by clicking on the
- 4.When placing an order, the fields
Address line 2must be required.
- 5.The phone number must start with the "+" symbol and be at least 8 digits long.
- 6.To change a customer's phone when exporting an order, you can use the
- 7.To change a customer's data when exporting an order, you can use the
- 8.To add the date and time of order preparation when exporting orders, you can use the
- 9.To add additional address data when exporting orders, you can use the
- 10.To add additional data to the comment when exporting orders, you can use the
- 11.To add the number of guests when exporting orders, you can use the
- 12.To add payment methods when exporting orders, you can use the
wc_iikocloud_order_paymentsfilter or use the logic implemented by the plugin.
- 13.To process table numbers in orders use filter
- 14.Supports downloading a list of streets for one city.
- 15.Photo size uploaded in iiko should be less than 10 MB (iiko restriction).